Summer is on the way and this means fresh Strawberries! We love strawberries! They’re healthy snacks and make great desserts. We use strawberries in many of our summer recipes one of my favorites is this super easy no bake Strawberry Oreo Torte!
This no bake dessert requires just 4 ingredients, all of them store bought! You can whip this up in a few minutes, pop it in the fridge to chill for an hour or so, then serve it for dessert tonight! It’s so yummy your friends and family will think you spent the day in the kitchen making! It’s a great treat, specially in the summer heat when it’s just too hot to turn on the oven.
Of course with strawberries, Oreos, and whipped cream, how wrong can you go? I’m sure your family will love it as much as my family does!
I make this using a 9″ Square pan and use exactly 32 Oreo cookies. It should cut into 9 squares each one about 3×3. If you need more servings you can double the recipe and use a 9×13 pan instead.
I know the recipes says chill for 1 hour. That’s the least amount of time you should chill, the longer the torte is chilled the firmer it is making it easier to cut and serve. I usually make this the night before and store in the fridge covered with plastic wrap until ready to serve.
Don’t leave this torte out at room temperature for long it will melt.
Here’s a short video of this recipe! The written recipe follows.
Strawberry Oreo Torte
1 Tub Cool Whip, thawed
1/2 Cup Milk
Strawberries[spacer height=”20px” id=”2″]
- Dip 16 Oreos in the milk, don’t soak it, just enough to get it wet, and arrange on the bottom of a 9″ square pan. You will notice that the cookie turns white as you dip it in milk, once it absorbs all the milk it will turn back to its original color.[spacer height=”20px” id=”2″]
- Spread 1/2 of the Cool Whip over the Oreo layer evenly.[spacer height=”20px” id=”2″]
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 to make a second layer.
- Arrange sliced strawberries on top of the second layer of Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting and serving.
You can drizzle the top of each piece with chocolate syrup just before serving if you like.
If you liked this recipe try my No Bake Fresh Banana Pudding Torte it’s just as yummy!