Perfect for snacking or feeding a large crowd. They’re just so addicting, and you won’t be able to stop!
It can get a bit hectic around the holidays as you try to find the perfect gifts for your niece and nephews, the must-have sweater vests for your baby corgis, while hosting the biggest dinner party with friends and family in your closet-sized kitchen.
That’s why these oyster crackers are everything.
The combination is absolutely heavenly.
Now you can easily find this ingredient at Walmart – the perfect resource for all of your holiday entertaining, and you can transport these addicting crackers in these Glad Food Storage Containers. Just toss it right in, throw on the lid and you’re set.
See, I told you. Easy! You can even make this ahead of time, although you’ll probably end up eating all of the crackers before you make it to your boss’ holiday party!
- 2 (8-ounce) packages oyster crackers
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Lightly coat the inside of a 6-qt slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Add oyster crackers, Ranch Seasoning, garlic and dill. Stir in vegetable oil and gently toss to combine.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Stir in butter until melted, about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove crackers from slow cooker and place in a single layer onto a baking sheet. Stir in Parmesan and let cool completely.
- Serve, garnished with parsley, if desired.