Here’s another cookie mix in a jar. This one is for the Peppermint lover, Peppermint M&M Cookie Mix. They are easy, inexpensive, and cute! It uses a box of cake mix and a topping. Takes 5 minutes to put together. You can spruce it up with a cute label with baking instructions, a bow and a cookie cutter or other baker’s tool. I like to use a cupcake liner to dress up the lid.
Ribbon colors and cupcake liners can be color or theme coordinated and can also be tailored to the occasion or holiday.
1 Quart Size Mason Jar
1 bag Milk Chocolate Peppermint M&M Candies
1 Duncan Hines Devil’s Food Cake Mix
1 Printed Instruction Tag
Ribbons, tag, and enhancements
Fill jar slowly with cake mix. Pack powder down with the back of the spoon between adding mix, to get air out.
When all powder is in the jar pack it down so the top is even.
Fill jar to top with M&M candies.
Then decorate jar as you like. You can place a cupcake liner over the lid then secure it with the ring.
Print these instructions and tie to jar.
1. Beat together 2 eggs & 1/2 cup Vegetable oil in medium bowl
2. Pour in entire contents of jar and stir well with spoon
3. Chill dough for 20 minutes in refrigerator prior to baking
4. Drop onto non-stick cookie sheet in rounded balls
5. Bake for approx. 8-9 minutes or til done at 350 degrees
|Free Printable Peppermint M&M Cookies Label|
FREE Printable Label click here!