Mongolian Ground Beef!
EASY dinner recipe for you!
You guys LOVED my Ground Beef Bulgogi recipe so I wanted to share this Mongolian Ground Beef recipe too!
It is as easy, simple and delicious as ground beef bulgogi.
Mongolian ground beef recipe is something you can fix fast and easy with only few ingredients you already have in your pantry, so no reason to not to try!
Are you ready for it?! Let’s get started!
Combine ground beef, garlic, shaoxing wine and black pepper in a mixing bowl and set aside.
Garnish with sesame seeds, because it won’t be perfect without sesame seeds.
I love enjoying Mongolian ground beef with fresh warm cooked rice!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp shaoxing wine
- 1/8 black pepper
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup chicken stock or water
- 1 to 2 tbsp sambal, chili garlic sauce to your taste
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 bundles of green onions, cut in to 2” long pieces
- Sesame seeds
- Combine ground beef, garlic, shaoxing wine and black pepper in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, chicken stock, sambal and corn starch and set aside.
- Heat a large wok or skillet over high heat, add oil and beef mixture. Cook and break down beef until there’s no moisture and beef is crispy, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Now, go ahead and give a final mix to the sauce mixture, because corn starch tempt to sink on the bottom. Pour the sauce around the wok, and mix well with beef until it’s thicken, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Toss in green onions and turn off the heat. Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy with warm cooked rice!