Looking for something quick and easy to make for dinner? Here’s a chicken recipe that you can whip up in less than half an hour. It’s not only easy it’s yummy too!
This Lime Cilantro Chicken Bake can be served with Spanish Rice and Refried Beans or sliced and rolled in a tortilla. Which ever way you serve it I’m sure it will be a big hit.
My family loves it! We almost never have left overs, but if we do it;s always gone the next day!
Hope your family will love it too!
I make this in a cast iron skillet so that I can throw it in the oven to finish cooking. But you can use any type of cookware that is oven safe or fry in a skillet and transfer to a baking dish – I prefer not to do this as it means one more item to wash.
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breats – cut in half thru the middle to make 8 thin slices
2 – 3 Tbls. Chili Powder
1 Tsp. Olive Oil
1 Tbls. Minced Garlic
1 Can Rotel Lime Cilantro flavor Diced Tomatoes
1 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Rub both sides of chicken halves with Chili Powder. It should look red.
2. Sautee garlic in oil until it starts to turn golden brown.
3. Add chicken halves. Cook until chicken is just about done, about 3-4 minutes each side.
4. Remove from heat. Add Rotel over all.
5. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
6. Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.