Marinated and seasoned grilled chicken breasts, so full of flavor, you won’t even notice they’re healthy! This marinade direction I’m sharing nowadays is that the direction I exploit to infuse and season the chicken breasts I grill weekly for meal preparation. As a result of when operating 10-plus hour work days, UN agency needs to return home and create dinner? I’ve even enclosed many dish concepts to travel with these grilled chicken breasts too so you are covered for dinner for the whole week!
If you recognize ME then you recognize that I eat grilled chicken salads for dinner. And that I ne’er get uninterested in it. And that I HATE sauce (it’s a texture factor for me), thus my dish consists of a mixture of butter lettuces and romaine lettuce, some croutons and a grilled misshapen. With however flavor us this chicken is, you don’t even want sauce anyways!
I sometimes grill up a batch of this chicken the night before I’m going back to figure, thus after I get off of labor I will simply get through, knock out my unit chores (get the mail, water the plants, feed the dogs, etc), do a fast exercise then nosh on some dinner. And currently that we tend to area unit transitioning to 12-1/2 hour shifts at work return Gregorian calendar month, meal preparation are even a lot of important!
I don’t have a smoker or fancy BBQ. Just plain oil’ gas grill… Thus i used to be excited to receive Smoking-O’s rings, that area unit designed to feature that smoke and charcoal flavor to food roast on a gas grill! You don’t have to be compelled to pre-soak the Smoking-O’s either such as you do with wood chips…you simply heat your grill up, place a smoke ring on the grill straight from the package, let the ring lightweight and smoke, then you’re in business! Instant flavor supplemental to your food! And then easy…because if I will bang, you’ll be able to do it! Click here to envision Smoking-O’s out and to look at the video on however the merchandise works!
Click Easy and Healthy Seasoned Grilled Chicken Breasts for recipes.
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of excess fat (about 6 breasts)
1 packet McCormick’s Grill Mates Mesquite Marinade
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup Sweet Mesquite Seasoning
1 tablespoon bacon salt
1 tablespoon garlic pepper
1 tablespoon Lawry’s Seasoning Blend
1. In a bowl add the Sweet Mesquite Seasoning, bacon salt, garlic pepper and Lawry’s Seasoning Blend.
2. In a large ziplock bag, add the entire packet of mesquite marinade and the water. Close the ziplock bag and use your hands to work the marinade and water together so they are incorporated.
3. Add one chicken breast into the ziplock bag and sprinkle with a tablespoon of the spice mixture and sprinkle with a 1/2 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce. Close the ziplock bag and use your hands (on the outside of the bag) to work the chicken breast into the marinade. Continue to add the chicken breasts into the ziplock bag, one breast at a time, sprinkling each breast with the seasoning mixture and Worcestershire sauce. Continue this layering method until all the chicken breasts have been added into the ziplock bag.
4. If you need more liquid, add a little more Worcestershire sauce or water to the marinade. If you want more seasoning in your marinade, add additional amount of desired seasonings. Close the ziplock bag and use your hands to work the chicken into the marinade. Set aside.
5. Make sure your gas grill is clean before turning it on high heat to preheat the grill. After the grill has heated up, place one Smokin-O’s smoke ring on a hot spot on the grill and close the lid. Allow smoke ring to light and smoke (approximately 7-minutes).
6.Once smoke ring is smoking, use tongs to place the chicken directly on the grill. Reduce the heat to medium-high and close the lid. In 7-8 minutes, use the tongs to flip the chicken over. Close the lid and let the chicken cook.
7. Allow chicken to cook for an additional 8-10 minutes. Check chicken and flip again, if needed, or let the chicken cook for a few additional minutes on the second side. Cook chicken until it is completely cooked through, approximately 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165-degrees. Cook time will vary on how thin or thick your breasts are.
8. Once chicken is fully cooked, use clean tongs to remove the chicken from the grill, and place chicken breasts on a plate or in a reusable container (if you are meal prepping). Cover the container and let the chicken rest for several minutes before slicing to eat.
9.Turn off the grill and close the lid. Let the Smokin-O’s ring sit on the grill until it completely burns out.
10. Serve chicken with desired side dishes or on top of a salad.