Prep: 15 MIN Total: 1 HR 5 MIN Servings: 12
Three favorite desserts, cookie, cake, and pie, all combined in this one stellar treat!
- 1box (14.1 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts (2 Count)
- 1pouch (1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ Cookie Mix Chocolate Chip
- 1/2cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 4eggs, divided
- 1box (15.25 oz) Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Cake Mix Party Rainbow Chip
- 1cup water
- 1/2cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2cans (16 oz each) Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy Frosting Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two pie pans with cooking spray. Then press one pie crust into the bottom of each pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix chocolate chip cookie dough with the butter and one egg according to package directions. When the dough is ready, divide it into two equal portions, and press evenly into the bottom of each pie crust.
3. Using an electric mixer, prepare the Rainbow Chip cake mix according to package instructions with the water, oil and three eggs. Divide batter until two equal portions, and spread evenly on top of the cookie dough.
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick stuck in the center of each pie comes out clean. Let pies rest on cooling racks until cool.
5. Frost each with one tub of vanilla frosting. Garnish with sprinkles if desired. Slice and serve!