These Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Loaves are so easy to make and are so moist and yummy.
How can you go wrong with a combination of bananas and chocolate?
They are similar to the bundt cake slices I get at Starbucks, only with a smaller price tag!
I bake several batches and keep them in the freezer for later. They freeze very well, just thaw them out and they taste just as fresh as they did they day they were baked.
Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Loaves
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
1 box Banana cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup plain yogurt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1. Spray loaf pans with baking spray.
2. Dump all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Be sure the cake mix doesn’t form lumps.
3. Spoon batter into loaf pans – fill each pan about half full.
4. Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
5. Remove from oven and cool about 5 – 10 minutes.
6. Remove from pans – you may have to run a knife along the edge to loose the cakes from the pan.
You can drizzle glaze over the tops if you wish but wait until loaves are completely cooled.