Cheeseburgers are probably my most favorite foods on earth. I love a tasty and juicy cheeseburger and am always in search for the perfect one.
Okay I’ve found a lot of truly magnificent cheeseburgers around the country, but in my humble opinion the best cheeseburgers are those that we make at home.
My son make the BEST ever cheeseburgers you will ever taste. Seriously it’s to die for! But his burgers are an overnight project. You start out mixing his seasoned butter the night before and freezing it at least overnight. Lot’s of work, but the end result is definitely worth it.
As much as I love his cheeseburgers I don’t always have the time nor inclination to make them. So there has to be an easier way right? Ok I’ll settle for a good burger at home verses an excellent one.
Recently I made these cheeseburgers for lunch. I didn’t have to leave home to make them, I had all the ingredients in my kitchen. It didn’t take all day and all night to make them and they turned out pretty good. My grandsons loved them.
These burgers are tender, juicy, and tasty. All this using store bought frozen ingredients. Best of all it’s cooked in less than 15 minutes. Perfect for quick lunches or dinners. Actually it’s the perfect dinner on Halloween when you need to get the kids to eat before rushing out the door to trick or treat.
These burgers are so easy they don’t even require a recipe, just quick instructions. And here they are!
Quick and Delicious Cheeseburgers
- Frozen beef patties - thawed in fridge or microwave
- Frozen Garlic Bread Slices or Texas Toast
- Cheddar Cheese slices
- Condiments - Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, etc.
- Fry thawed burgers in frying pan over medium-high heat
- Cook until desired doneness - don't over cook as they will become tough and dry
- Meanwhile place frozen garlic bread in a separate frying pan or panini maker and cook on high
- Remove from pan when done and set aside - be careful not to burn your bread - you want it cooked with a bit of crunch on the outside but not over cooked
- When burgers are just about cooked place a slice of cheese on top of each patty
- Place another slice of cheese on one slice of bread
- Place hot burger on top of cheese and cover with another slice of bread
- Serve hot with condiments - if desired you can place a couple of strips of cooked crisp bacon on top of the patty