The whole family will love the fun, cheese flavor of this wonton casserole. It’s like lasagna-no fuss! Time-saving ingredients, including prepared pasta sauce and frozen ravioli, prepare quickly.
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3-1/2 cups pasta sauce
- 2 cups small-curd 4% cottage cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Prepare ravioli according to package directions; drain. Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce in an ungreased 13×9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the ravioli, 1-1/4 cups sauce, 1 cup cottage cheese and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, until bubbly, 30-40 minutes. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
1 cup: 518 calories, 25g fat (12g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 1411mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 5g fiber), 30g protein.