Root beer floats are the most popular float drink, but you can go lighter with fresh melon balls, fruit sorbet, and seltzer.
The triple melon sorbet float is fruity and fizzy, and a great summer drink recipe!
SERVINGS: 1 PREP TIME: 10 MINS FREEZE TIME: 3 HRS TOTAL TIME: 10 MINS
- assorted melon balls (watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, etc)
- 2 scoops lemon, raspberry, or other fruity sorbet
- fresh mint leaves
- seltzer water
- Freeze the melon balls for at least three hours until frozen.
- To make the drink, put the sorbet into the bottom of a glass, then top with the frozen melon balls. Drop in as much fresh mint as you’d like (anywhere from a couple leaves to a handful), then top with seltzer water.
- Let the sorbet melt to sweeten and flavor the drink. Enjoy!
calories: 2kcal, sodium: 1mg
Nutrition is estimated using a food database and is only intended to be used as a guideline for informational purposes.