Grilled chicken, Asian seasonings and Lady’s Choice Chicken Spread. The perfect ingredients for a sandwich that will have them eating every last crumb.
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 10 min Total Time : 15 min Serves: 1
Now that I’m trying to get back on the healthy track, I came up with this grilled chicken sandwich recipe that’s healthy and will keep my pregnant tummy full and satisfied. I need the carbs from the baguette to keep me going through the day!
This grilled chicken sandwich is perfect for a healthy dinner or lunch. You get your protein with the chicken, veggies in the vinegar-y asian style slaw and your carbs from the crispy baguette.
- 1/2 cup sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- salt and pepper (as needed)
- 2 pc chicken breast fillet
- 1/8 pc baguette, sliced into half lengthwise, toasted
- 4 tbsps Lady’s Choice chicken spread
- 3 pc romaine lettuce
- 1/2 pc plum tomatoes, sliced
- Mix together sweet soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Season chicken breast fillets with salt and pepper. Grill each piece while basting with the sweet soy sauce and sesame oil mixture.
- Spread Lady’s Choice Chicken Spread on one side of each bread.
- Assemble lettuce, tomatoes, and grilled chicken on top of one bread then cover with the other.