Want a festive, fun, and easy cocktail for your Turkey Day celebration? Look no further. Our Wild Turkey Cocktail made with homemade apple cider, cranberries, and Wild Turkey American Honey will hit the spot. Perfect as an apertif or after-dinner cocktail! Now the only question is, who let the (wild) turkeys out?! 😉
– 4 cups apple juice
– 1 tablespoon whole cloves
– 12 ounces Wild Turkey American Honey
– 24 cranberries (for garnish)
1. Bring apple juice to a simmer in a medium sauce pan. Add cinnamon, cloves, and orange zest. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, add 1 1/2 ounces Wild Turkey American Honey to each of 8 glasses.
4. Garnish with cranberries and an orange slice. Bon appetit!
Let’s get started.
Grab all of your ingredients.
Add in cinnamon, cloves, and orange zest. Continue to simmer for another 5 minutes.
Then strain cider through a fine sieve into each glass.
Garnish with a few cranberries and an orange slice. You’re done!
What are your favorite Thanksgiving recipes? Let us know in the comments section below!