8 5 minutes 10 minutes
If you or your loved ones are Star Wars fans, you can make this super-dee-duper easy pizza recipe using mini pitas, pizza sauce, and some well placed cut toppings. It’s really that simple! You won’t even need the force to make these, although…that would be pretty awesome.
- 8 mini pitas
- Pizza sauce
- Salami slices
- Black & Green olive slices
- Mozzarella cheese
- Baking Sheet
- Shaped cookie cutters (don’t have these? find the outline shapes online and use a knife to trace!).
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, place your pitas down. Take a tablespoon of pizza sauce to the tops of each one, and spread out to the edges.
- Top each pizza with mozzarella cheese.
- Then, using cookie cutters or a sharp knife, cut out your characters and place on the center of each.
- Use olives for eyes, pepperonis for death stars, etc. GET CREATIVE!
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving!