What’s better than pizza? A patriotic flag pizza, of course! Baked in the shape of a flag with pepperoni slices for stripes and purple potatoes for the sky, you’ll find yourself saluting with every slice.
463 calories; protein 18.1g; carbohydrates 36.1g; fat 27.6g; cholesterol 55mg; sodium 997.8mg.
- 3 small purple potatoes
- Cooking spray
- 1 (13.8 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil divided, or as needed
- 25 slices Pepperoni or more as needed
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 5 mini mozzarella balls, halved