DIY Valentines Love Letter Garland
Happy February guys! I’m excited for today’s DIY for a couple of reasons:
1. Valentines day decor is so dang cute.
2. This garland cost me like $2 to make
3. It is so easy, it’s hardly a DIY! So basically… WIN WIN WIN!
I was so excited when I came up with this love letter garland idea, I love that it’s classic valentines day decor, but a little more unique. I personally don’t decorate a ton for valentines day, so this super easy and inexpensive garland is so perfect for a little touch of V-day!
Okay, as I said this DIY is almost embarrassingly easy, sooo let’s just get to it!
Felt in colours: cream (2 sheets) red (1 sheet) and pink (1 sheet).
Black and white striped twine
Hot Glue Gun
I made a free printable for you guys to cut out and use as a stencil like I did – it makes it way easier! Just enter your email below to download it!
- Print your free printable and cut out the envelope and heart shapes.
- Trace the envelope shape onto your cream felt, then cut them out (I made 8 for mine).
- Trace the heart shape onto both your pink and red felt (I did 4 of each).
- Take your envelope felt pieces and fold the triangle part over to make an envelope shape, then hot glue it down. Repeat.
- Hot glue your hearts onto your envelopes.
- Lay your envelopes face down in a row. Make a strip of glue near the top of your envelope, and then glue the string on. Repeat. I just eyeballed the distance between each envelope.
- That’s it! Hang up your cutie DIY Valentines Love Letter garland!
I can’t believe I’m saying this but… that’s it! So easy, I know, but this love letter garland totally delivers (pun intended lol). Anyways, I hope this garland makes you smile, like it does for me!
As always, if you make it, pretty please DM or tag me @savvynana! I can’t wait to see your cute valentines day decor!!!