This is a dish my brother prepared for me in Seattle. It is by far the best salmon I’ve ever eaten. I like to serve it with an Asian-inspired rice and roasted asparagus.
678 calories; protein 61.3g; carbohydrates 1.7g; fat 45.8g; cholesterol 178.6mg; sodium 981.2mg.
Cedar Planked Salmon
- 3 (12 inch) untreated cedar planks
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 (2 pound) salmon fillets, skin removed