We like to do a lot of handprint crafts for holidays and Easter is no exception! This Easter handprint craft is really easy to do. Kids will love making this cute Bunny Handprint card to give away at Easter. We love how this can be turned into a card and kids can write their own special Easter message inside.
To watch the full craft tutorial be sure to scroll down to the bottom of this post for the tutorial video! It’s an easier way to see how to trace the handprint in order to turn this into an Easter card.
You can make this an Easter card and write a special message inside or simply make this as an Easter craft activity. Either way kids will love making this cute Easter bunny. And to go with an Easter bunny theme we also have these other Easter Bunny crafts kids will love.
Supplies Needed to Make a Bunny Handprint Card
– White cardstock
– Small white pom poms
– Pink pipe cleaner
– Pink pom pom
– Googly Eyes
– Pink paint
– Craft glue – we like this glue because it’s stronger and better for gluing on pom poms and pipe cleaners
Directions to Make an Easter Handprint Bunny Card
1. First fold your cardstock over to trace the hand.
2. Spread your pinky and ring finger together and your middle and index finger together to form the two “ears” of the bunny. Then cut it out so you have a card like this:
3. Paint the inside of the ears pink and let it dry.
4. Start adding your pom poms by gluing to your card. Fill the space as much as possible. When you are done there will still be some gaps. You can continue to add extra pom poms into those gaps to really fill the whole bunny.
TIP: We like this glue because it’s stronger and better for gluing on pom poms and pipe cleaners. It’s also non-toxic and safe.
5. Cut two pieces of pipe cleaner and twist them together to form the whiskers. Then glue to your card. Glue your pink pom pom on top.
6. Glue your googly eyes on.
Now your Easter Bunny is done! You can write a simply “Hoppy Easter” inside the card or make it more personalized too!