I can’t believe it is almost time for the kids to go back-to-school!
Summer just flies by, doesn’t it? Help to build excitement and get kids in the right mindset with these adorable school-themed crafts.
Back-to-School Crafts for Kids
- Make a school bus from a paper plate.
- Make a paper plate apple.
- Craft a pencil from shapes.
- Use tissue paper to craft an apple; the kids can give it to their teacher on the first day of school!
- Make a handprint apple.
- Use their little feet to make this adorable school bus.
- Have kids craft their own back-to-school photo prop; it can be used year after year!
- Make a wormy apple.
- Make back-to-school cereal bars together.
- Use craft sticks to make a giant pencil.
- Paint a newspaper school bus.
- Make a school bus photo frame.
- Print & play Back-to-School BINGO!
- Have kids make a back-to-school wreath for their new teacher.
- Use duct tape to make these cool pencil holders.
- Make a Lego pencil holder.
- Show your artsy side with this denim covered supply can.
- Make your own back-to-school photo booth.
- Make these ADORABLE mason jar pencil holders.
- Let kids decorate their own book bag!
- Let kids make & decorate their own apple donuts on the first day of school.
- Transform a cardboard tube into a toy school bus.
- Make chalk board rice krispies treats together.
- Make emoji supply holders.