Here’s another cookie mix in a jar, Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix. They are easy, inexpensive, and cute! It uses a box of cake mix and a topping. Takes 5 minutes to put together. You can spruce it up with a cute label with baking instructions, a bow and a cookie cutter, measuring spoons, or other baker’s tool. I like to use a cupcake liner to dress up the lid.
1 Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 White Chocolate Morsels
1 Duncan Hines Devil’s Food Cake Mix
1 Printed Instruction Tag
When all powder is in the jar pack it down so the top is even.
Fill jar with a layer of White Chocolate Morsels then fill to the top with a layer of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels. Then decorate jar as you like. You can place a cupcake liner over the lid then secure it with the ring.
Print these instructions and tie to jar.
1. Beat together 2 eggs & 1/2 cup Vegetable oil in medium bowl
2. Pour in entire contents of jar and stir well with spoon
3. Chill dough for 20 minutes in refrigerator prior to baking
4. Drop onto non-stick cookie sheet in rounded balls
5. Bake for approx. 8-9 minutes or til done at 350 degrees
|FREE Printable Triple Chocolate Chip Mix Label|
FREE Printable Label click here!