A good choice for a cookie exchange or buffet are these Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies. The Cranberries make them festive! They are easy too make, but best of all they freeze and pack well. You can make them ahead and store them in the freezer until you’re ready to use them.
1/3 Cup softened butter
1/2 Cup brown sugar packed
1/3 Cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/2 Cups flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
3/4 Cup dried cranberries
3/4 Cup white chocolate chips
- In large bowl beat butter and sugars until crumbly.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bown mix flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to butter mixture; mix well.
- Stir in cranberries and chips
- Using a 1 oz. scoop drop 2″ apart on a parchment covered baking sheet. If you don’t have a scoop drop heaping tablespoons on the sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before moving to wire racks.