Here is a cute, easy, and inexpensive gift in a jar, Caramel Spice Cookie Mix. It’s a great gift for friends, neighbors, teachers, and anyone else you want to give a small gift to.
I use a cupcake liner on the top to make it pretty and add a spatula tied to the jar. You can add cookie cutters or measuring spoons or whatever you else you want.
1 Quart Size Mason Jar
1 bag Kraft Caramel Bits
1 Duncan Hines Spice Cake Mix
1 Printed Instruction Tag
Ribbons, tag, and enhancements
When all powder is in the jar pack it down so the top is even.
Fill jar to top with caramel bits.
Decorate jar as you like.
Print instructions and tie to jar.
1. Beat together 2 eggs & 1/2 cup Vegetable oil in medium bowl
2. Pour in entire contents of jar and stir well with spoon
3. Chill dough for 20 minutes in refrigerator prior to baking
4. Drop onto non-stick cookie sheet in rounded balls
5. Bake for approx. 8-9 minutes or til done at 350 degrees
|Free Printable Instruction Tag for Caramel Spice Cookies|
Free Printable Instruction Tag click here!