Here’s a really easy lemon cake recipe. It’s really moist and yummy! Hard to believe it’s from a boxed cake mix!
The recipe makes 6 mini loaves. I like to make them in mini loaf pans but you can make them in 2 large loaf pans if you prefer. I make them mini so I’m not tempted to eat too much, they’re that good! I freeze the cakes and thaw them as needed.
Lemon Chip Mini Loaf Cakes
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
1 box lemon cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup plain yogurt
2 cups white chocolate chips
1. Spray 6 mini loaf pans with baking spray.
2. Dump all the ingredients in a bowl and mix very well. Be sure you have no lumps of cake mix.
3. Spoon into mini loaf pans.
4. Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
5. Cool for about 10 minutes and remove from pans – you may have to gently run a knife around the edge to loosen the cake.
You can drizzle it with your favorite glaze if you like, but wait until the loaves are completely cooled.