I’m a confirmed chocoholic! These delicious Triple Chocolate Cookies are one of my favorites. I love the combination of white and milk chocolate chips in a dark chocolate cookie. It’s the perfect combination!
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces best quality unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup unsweetened European cocoa powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Premium white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the shortening and butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add sugars and baking soda; beat till combined.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla and melted chocolate.
- Beat in the cocoa powder and flour.
- Stir in the semisweet and white chocolate chips.
- Using a 1 oz. scoop or a tablespoon drop batter, 2 inches apart, onto parchment covered cookie sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or till the tops look dry.
- Cool on cookie sheets for 1 minute; move the cookies from cookie sheets and cool on wire racks.